The following are tips can help you lengthen the lifespan of the batteries of your phones:
- Avoid leaving your Bluetooth on when you do not need it.
- Some keep their Wi-Fi scanners on in other to promptly get notified whenever the phone sees a free wifi connection. This is not helpful to your phone battery. Go to SETTINGS…turn off/disable WLAN (wireless LAN).
- Reduce the backlight intensityto save some battery power. Some keep this setting in AUTO to let the phone automatically choose a backlight display that would suit you and the phone battery simultaneously. You might also want to regulate the display brightness manually, but note that the brighter it is the faster you lose battery juice.
- What do we need vibrationand ringtone for at the same time. Stick to one to reduce the consumption of battery power.
- The more applications you let run in background modethe more harm you inflict on your phone battery. Good thing is smart phones have apps that clear phone cache and background apps. Use this item frequently.
- Some phone users are suckers for animated or video
phone backgrounds. You don’t need this if you care about keeping your battery active over a very long time. If you must use custom phone background at all, stick to still images.
- If you realize that your battery is always running loweven when it’s not being used, troubleshoot for unfriendly apps to ascertain that hackers are not having fun with your phone. On the other hand, your battery strength might have waned off. Just replace it with a more reliable one.