The National Primary Health Care Development Agency [NPHCDA] has directed that before anyone can be vaccinated, he or she must Register/Book an Appointment to get Vaccinated on the NPHCDA E-registration on portal.
Note that only persons that are 18 years and above can get vaccinated across Nigeria, according to NPHCDA Executive Director, Faisal Shuaib.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER/BOOK AN APPOINTMENT: https://vaccination.gov.ng
You would be able to choose from the followling options:
- Preferred State for Vaccination (Select the State where you would like to receive your vaccine)
- Preferred LGA for Vaccination (Select the LGA where you would like to receive your vaccine)
- Preferred vaccination site (Select the vaccination site where you would like to receive your vaccine)
- Select your preferred date for vaccination (Select from the available vaccination days for your vaccination site)
- Select your preferred time slot (Select from the available time slots for your vaccination site)
Kindly take note that pre-registration is Mandatory and only pre-registered persons will be allowed into the vaccination sites